PGDM-Executive Programme (Batch -20)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management- Executive popularly known as MPE is Post Graduate Diploma in Management designed for working professionals aspiring for higher level responsibilities and challenging managerial role.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Recognized University with at least 45% marks in the graduate examination
- Minimum 3 years of meaningful work experience (executive/supervisory/managerial) after graduation
- Minimum 2 years of meaningful work experience in case of PG Candidates
- Applicants who have completed their graduation through distance learning mode are eligible to apply
- The student should have obtained the degree from a UGC recognized university
- 10 th /12 th /Graduation certificates
- 10 th /12 th /Graduation mark sheets
- Work experience related documents showcasing eligibility with more than 3 years of work experience
- We consider appointment letter, letter of promotion and salary slip as testimonial evidence. In the case of multiple employments over the years, all copies of appointment letter to be submitted
- A recommendation from a referee preferably from the current work organziation.