MBA BUSINESS ANALYTICS
NMIMS HYDERABAD is now introducing a unique
- Focus of MBA – BA is restricted to
Business Analytics. In this program, candidate would get exposed industry
relevant topics / subject relating to Business Analytics only.
- The objective of MBA - BA is to impart
cutting-edge skills pertaining to Business Analytics, make students ready for
business analyst / statistics/ consulting / research related opportunities.
- The program will encompass all-round
focus on Analytical tools, which includes descriptive, predictive, forecasting,
prescriptive and visual analytics.
- Emphasis of program is to cover
concepts that would help the professionals to take strategic and functional
decisions in the area of Marketing, Finance, Operations and Supply Chain etc.
- The curriculum is focusses on
ubiquitously used tools in Analytics Industry such as R, Python, Tableau, Power
BI, Advanced Excel etc.
- Two-Year Programme – Trimester Pattern
- Starts from fundamentals of statistics,
assumes no prior knowledge in data science
- Program delivery is predominantly a Lab
Instructions (workshop) based which instils students to simultaneously work on
the tools during the session delivery
- Industry / Practitioner experts
- Cutting Edge – industry relevant
curriculum whetted by practitioners
program is completely based upon lab sessions / Cap stone projects/ Globally
reputed Case studies for Management oriented subjects
- State of the Art Infrastructure
- Industry Linkages
- Dedicated Placement Team
- Industry Consortium tie-up like FICCI, T-HUB, CAHO, UN Council’s GCNI,
Eligibility & Intake
- Qualifying NMAT
Scores, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Graduates in
Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or Commerce discipline with minimum
55% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university.
- Preferred at
least 1 year of full-time and relevant work experience before commencement
of the program.
- Proposed Intake
For more details, please E-mail your interests at